Stork is a children's retail boutique located in Brooklyn, NY that sells exclusive children's clothing, shoes, and accessories for boys and girls aged 0-6. We also stock educational toys, books, and eco-friendly household products for the entire family!
We want enthusiastic, service-oriented individuals on our team who share our passion for kids and families. Does that sound like you? We’re currently looking for part-time sales associates in our Brooklyn flagship store.
Just a few requirements:
- Must adore kids.
- Must have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Must be interested in learning about new products.
As a member of our team, job expectations include (but are not limited to):
- Fostering amazing customer service that builds relationships with customers and the greater community.
- Meet or exceed financial goals.
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals, store sales goals, and performance metrics.
- Visual merchandising of the store, where necessary.
- Support in-store and website operations, inventory control, general maintenance, administration, price changes, etc.
- Promote positive employee relations through teamwork and partnership with co-workers and management team.
Stork works closely with the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce to offer health and dental benefit options to all employees. Additionally, we provide provides in-depth sales and product knowledge training for all new members of our sales team.
Part-Time Sales Associates:
- Love babies and children!
- Must have an outgoing and friendly personality -- with an eagerness to learn.
- The ability to lift up to 30 pounds, twist, bend, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Schedule flexibility, which includes working some holidays, weekends, and extended hours.
Interested? Please e-mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line: “Part-time Sales Associate”.
Stork provides equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental handicap or veteran status.